#TpT Seller Challenge: Dare to Dream!

Hi, it's Carly here, with Week TWO of the #TpTSellerChallenge! This week, we were dared to DREAM. (Sabra will probably be sharing her dreams later, just so you know:) Anyways, here are my somewhat realistic and somewhat crazy unique dreams.

Buy a House: I currently live in an apartment and would L-O-V-E to have a house of my own.
Pay off Student Loans: Ick. I think everyone hates student loans. I also think that most teachers have to pay off student loans. (If you did, Yay! You are so lucky!) Raise your hand if you hate the little letter that they give you! (My hand is raised.)
Help other Educators: I TpT because I want to help and meet other educators! There is absolutely no way how you can explain the friendships and the passion for my job that I have received through TpT. The TpT Community is an AMAZING group of people.
Own a Farm: Ever since I was a little girl, I have loved farm animals. I used to have a stuffed animal pot bellied pig named Morris. I still have Morris, but he is on a shelf in my bedroom covered in dust. I would love to have a farm and call it : Carly’s Corner of Country.
What are some of your dreams?  I DARE you to link up with Ashley, Amber, Emily and Jen!
********************-------------*********************
We have reached 100 followers on our TpT store! We are having a HUGE celebration going on June 23rd (tomorrow) to June 26th.  Use #sweetdeals100 to share the FABULOUS news! We are going to have FREEBIES, 95¢ Deals, and giveaways!
********************-------------*********************
Product Poll: Which Product do you think should be created?
A = Clip charts
B = More Selfie Stories
C = More Binder Covers



10 comments

  1. I am working on buying a home as well! It is a process for sure! One that I will always remember :) Congrats on the 100 followers!!

    Elementary Times

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on reaching 100 followers! I enjoyed reading about your dreams and wish you continued success on your TpT journey!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love to have a farm too! I love to think about the garden and chickens I would have!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah! It's always fun to think of the animals and the plants you would have!

      Delete
  4. I totally understand the student loan problem! I have paid off about half of my daughter's loans because of TpT and it is such a relief! Thanks for sharing your dreams!
    Carol
    Teachers Are Terrific!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah! TpT is so helpful with loans! Love your blog!

      Delete
  5. I don't know where you live, but you can always buy a house on a few acres and start a small farm. We live on a farm, and you certainly don't need a huge amount of land for a nice farm. Good luck!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Both Sabra and I live in Washington state. That's a really good idea Karen!

      Delete

Back to Top